ASTRA DEBUTS WORLD’S FIRST FACIAL RECOGNITION EDGE CVBOX TARGETED AT RETAIL & SMB AT ET&IOT TECHNOLOGY 2018
YOKOHAMA - November 17, 2018
Astra Inc, the leading provider of facial recognition solution that power today’s smart retail and small businesses, announced at the ET & IoT Technology Exhibition 2018 in Yokohama, the world’s first Facial Recognition Edge CVBox specifically targeted at Retail Analytics.
Invited by Taipei Computer Association (TCA), the leading industrial organization in Taiwan, Astra enjoyed tremendous exposure to the Japan market during the Embedded Technology & IoT Technology (ET & IoT Technology )Exhibition held in PACIFICO YOKOHAMA from November 14th to 16th 2018.
Combining the best of cloud and edge technology, Astra’s CVBox has several major advantages that benefit Retail/Business owners :
- Customer-Centric : We help you understand everything that’s going on around your stores, including people counting, age/gender attributes, unique visitors, stay duration, and even VIP database management.
- Real-Time : Astra CVBox provides you with instant insight with virtually no delay, so you don’t have to wait a day or a week for the data and understand your customers.
- Scalable : You can easily deploy Astra CVBox no matter how many stores you have; scale from 1 to 1,000 at no extra hassle and enjoy our intuitive cloud management portal.
- Fast-to-Market : Start enjoying the benefit right now instead of waiting for support staff to set up for you.
- No Vendor Lock-In : We use off-the-shelf edge devices so that you don’t feel compelled into using hardware provided by a specific vendor.
- Customer-Driven : We help you understand everything that’s going on around your stores, including people counting, age/gender attributes, unique visitors, stay duration, and even VIP database management.
Gary Kao, Astra’s Founder & CEO, was also invited to speak at the Exhibition’s Main Stage and shared how businesses are using and benefiting from Astra’s Facial Recognition solutions in Japan.